Responsible to perform multiple projects simultaneously. The person should be a role model for the company’s values. The person must able to lead a higher team during fieldwork and/or maintain a lower risk engagement; involving in multiple projects or receiving controlled assignments of increasing difficulty and responsibility. The duties also include:
- Making proper planning, conducting the audit, reviewing the work and preparing report to the Manager/Senior Manager or Partner.
- Identifying key risk areas in all stages of the audit to reduce the audit risk.
- Guiding/coaching and leading lower level staffs/subordinates to perform the audit properly.
- Performing well in regards to clients acceptance (including survey), billing, collection, etc.
- Reviewing the works of subordinates.
- Presenting and discussing the audit progress and result with Key Management of Clients
- Must have relevant working experiences of minimum 5 years in Public Accountant Firm.
- Holding a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification will be advantageous.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills and in the use of information and technology; strong conceptual, reading, comprehension and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team (teamwork), taking initiative, and meeting deadlines.
- Having good behavior, integrity, self-confidence and self-discipline; strong commitment to the Firm.
- Must be able to contribute substantively to audit reports.
- Must be able to develop and present proposals.
- Demonstrating good understanding of other relevant standards needed to perform an audit or other assurance services.
- Proving success involvement in various types of services and industries.
- Must be proficient in English both verbal and writing. Mandarin and Japanese speaking ability will be an advantage.
- Be willing to do business travel.
Strong communication skillsIntegrityCritical thinkingInterpersonal and analytical skillattention to detailService orientationTime managementProfessional scepticism
Do you want to use your google account?