Responsible to perform individual project, which main tasks are performing work procedures and preparing reports reflecting the results of the works. The person involves in individual projects as a member, which also comprise of:
- Developing working knowledge of tax and accounting techniques.
- Reviewing scope of work to understand engagement requirements.
- Traveling to client locations.
- Performing work (either in the field or in the office) which includes visual examination of records and other items and preparation and organization of work papers, tax returns and financial statements showing the results.
- Learning to gather, interpret, compile, and analyze data pertinent to work performed by the Firm.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Be familiar with the firm’s methodologies and referring to appropriate firm’s guidance in performing the work.
- Developing knowledge on the firm’s methodologies and its service line.
- Participating in interviews to elicit factual information.
- Preparing and calculating tax payable, preparing monthly and annual tax returns.
- Arranging for tax payment and preparing ID billings.
- Arranging for reporting the return and other documents to Tax Office.
- Serving as a contributing member of a work team, completing assigned duties of limited scope and communicating with the team leader concerning proper methods to be applied in the engagement context.
- Performing other assigned or required duties.
- Fresh graduated, Bachelor Degree majoring in Accountancy/Legal/Tax/Fiscal/business from reputable universities.
- Having a strong reading, communication, comprehension, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team (teamwork), enthusiastic, taking initiative, and meeting deadlines.
- Having good behavior & work ethics, self confidence, integrity and self discipline.
- Having a strong commitment to the Firm.
- Must be able to understand, read, speak and write reports in Indonesian and English.
- Mandarin and Japanese speaking ability will be a plus point.
- Must be proficient in MS Office & Power Point.
- Must be familiar with E-Faktur/E-SPT/E-filling.
- Be willing to travel and work overtime.
- Preferrable maximum age of 26.
Strong communication skillsProfessional skepticismintegrityCritical thinkinginterpersonal and analytical skillAttention to DetailService OrientationTime Management
Do you want to use your google account?