Responsible to perform individual projects, which main tasks are to perform work procedures; and prepare reports reflecting the results of the works.
Involving in individual project member, which also comprises of:
- Conducting background research of organization being audited, including examination of relevant statutes, rules and regulations.
- Traveling to audit site locations and obtaining audit evidence.
- Performing audit fieldwork which includes visual examination of records and other items and preparation and organization of work papers showing the results of audit examinations.
- Learning to gather, interpret, compile, and analyze data pertinent to audits performed by the Firm.
- Reviewing data and other information pertinent to the audit.
- Participating in interviews to elicit factual information.
- Supporting in review draft audit reports.
- Preparing preliminary drafts of audit findings.
- Serving as a contributing member of an audit team, completing assigned duties of limited scope and communicating with the team leader concerning proper methods to be applied in the audit context.
- Having Bachelor Degree in accounting, computer science and information system.
- Having reading, communication, comprehension, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team (teamwork), enthusiastic, taking initiative, and meeting deadlines.
- Having good behavior & work ethics, self-confidence, integrity and self-discipline
- Having strong commitment to the Firm.
- Must be able to speak and write reports in Indonesian and English.
- Mandarin and Japanese speaking ability will be a plus point.
- Be willing to do business travel and work overtime.
Strong communication skillsProfessional skepticismintegrityCritical thinkinginterpersonal and analytical skillAttention to DetailService OrientationTime Management
Do you want to use your google account?