Responsible to perform individual complex project or multiple projects simultaneously. This responsibility includes all aspects of engagements, i.e. undertaking comprehensive planning and risk assessments relating to each assignment, following up potential clients, retaining clients, and ensuring high quality of works performed. The person must involve in multiple projects or receives controlled assignments of increasing difficulty and responsibility; and must be able to lead higher team during fieldwork. The duties also include:
- Making proper planning, conducting the audit, reviewing the work and preparing report to the Senior Manager or Partners.
- Identifying key risk areas in all stages of the audit to reduce audit risk.
- Guiding/coaching and leading the lower level staffs to perform the audit properly.
- Performing well in regards to clients’ acceptance phase, which includes surveys to client up to submission of proposal.
- Actively monitoring and taking actions to ensure timely billing and collection.
- Presenting and discussing the audit progress and result with Key Management of Clients.
- Must have relevant working experiences of minimum 7 years in Public Accountant Firms.
- Holding Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification will be advantageous.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, commzunication & presentation skills and in the use of information and technology; strong conceptual, reading, comprehension and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team (teamwork), taking initiative, and meeting deadlines.
- Having good behavior, integrity, self-confidence and self-discipline; strong commitment to the Firm and to the development of Firm-wide services.
- Must be able to contribute substantively to audit reports.
- Must be able to develop and present proposals.
- Demonstrating good understanding of other relevant standards needed to perform an audit or other assurance services.
- Proving success involvement in various types of services and industries.
- Having deep understanding of various standards and knowledge, and able to provide value added to the clients.
- Demonstrating a strong leadership skills.
- Must be proficient in English both verbal and writing. Mandarin and Japanese speaking ability will be an advantage.
- Be willing to do business travel.
Strong communication skillsIntegrityCritical thinkingInterpersonal and analytical skillAttention to detailservice orientationTime managementProfessional scepticism
Do you want to use your google account?