Responsible to perform individual complex or multiple projects simultaneously. This responsibility includes all aspects of engagements, i.e. undertaking comprehensive planning and risk assessments relating to each assignment, following up potential clients, retaining clients, and ensuring high quality of works performed. The person must able to lead a large team during fieldwork. The duties will also include :
- Making proper planning, conducting the engagement, reviewing the work and preparing report to the Senior Manager or Partner.
- Identifying key tax issues in all stages of the engagement.
- Guiding, coaching and leading the lower level staffs to perform the engagement properly.
- Reviewing Management Letters or other reports relating to work performed.
- Successfully undertaking activities related to clients’ acceptance phase, which include surveys to client up to submission of proposal.
- Actively monitoring and taking actions to ensure timely billing and collection.
- Developing and maintaining relationship with client personnel at appropriate levels. Able to maintain clients and communicate well with clients.
- Be familiar with the firm’s methodologies and refers to appropriate Firm’s guidance in performing work, including building knowledge about the firm and its service line.
- Involving in multiple projects and complex assignments.
- Be able to lead larger teams during fieldworks.
- Involving in the development of staff in the Firm and managing staffing resources.
- Participating and contributing efforts to achieve the budget for the engagement.
- Actively involving and contributing to the Firm’s initiatives, bulletin etc.
- Must have relevant experiences of minimum 7 years in the same field of taxation either working for an accounting firm or multinational company.
- Holding Certified Tax Consultant (BKP B or C) certification will be advantageous.
- Be proficient in English both oral and writing.
- Having excellent interpersonal and communication skills and in the use of information and technology is a must.
- Have good ability to understand, read, write and speak English actively. Mandarin, Japanese or other main foreign business languages speaking ability will be advantage.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team (teamwork), enthusiastic, taking initiative, and meeting deadlines.
- Having good behavior, integrity and self discipline.
- Have strong commitment to the Firm and to the development of Firm-wide services.
- Be willing to travel.
- Having strong conceptual, reading, communication, comprehension, interpersonal and analytical skills; good presentation skill and self confidence; be able to develop and present proposal.
- Demonstrating deep understanding of tax laws and regulations; and of relevant standards and regulations needed to perform tax or other assignments.
- Have been proven to perform successful involvements in various types of assignments.
- Having leadership ability.
- Be able to provide value added services to the clients.
Strong communication skillsIntegrityCritical thinkingInterpersonal and analytical skillAttention to detailService orientationTime managementProfessional scepticism
Do you want to use your google account?