Responsible to perform individual and or multiple projects. Besides performing work procedures and preparing reports reflecting the results of the work, the person should follow-up on the status of outstanding engagement issues. The person must direct and review the work performed by Associates
involved in individual project or received controlled assignments with increasing difficulty and responsibility. The duties also include:
- Conducting background research of organization being audited, including examination of relevant statutes, rules and regulations.
- Traveling to audit site locations and obtaining audit evidence.
- Performing audit fieldwork which includes visual examination of records and other items and preparation and organization of work papers showing the results of audit examinations, with emphasis to higher risk accounts and cycles.
- Gathering, interpreting, compiling, and analyze data pertinent to audits performed by the Firm.
- Reviewing data and other information pertinent to the audit.
- Be able to conduct interviews to elicit factual information.
- Taking personal responsibility to ensure feedback is received and reviews are completed.
- Reviewing audit reports drafts.
- Preparing preliminary drafts of audit findings and providing suggestions.
- Serving as a contributing member of an audit team, completing assigned duties of limited scope and communicating with the team leader concerning proper methods to be applied in the audit context.
- Having minimum Bachelor Degree, majoring in accounting from reputable universities,
- Must have relevant working experiences of minimum 2 years in Public Accountant Firm.
- Must be able to comprehend and contribute significantly to audit reports.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong reading, comprehension and analytical skills, and in the use of information and technology.
- Must be able to work as part of a team (teamwork), taking initiative, and meeting deadlines.
- Must have good behavior, integrity, self-confidence and self-discipline.
- Have strong commitment to the Firm.
- Having proficiency in English, both verbal and writing. Mandarin and Japanese speaking ability will be an advantage.
- Be willing to do business travel and work overtime.
Strong communication skillsIntegrityCritical thinkingInterpersonal and analytical skillAttention to detailService orientationTime managementProfessional scepticism
Do you want to use your google account?