Responsible to perform individual project, which main tasks are performing work procedures and preparing reports reflecting the results of the works. The person involves in individual project as a member, which also comprise of :
- Developing working Knowledge of tax and accounting techniques.
- Reviewing monthly and annual tax return included to working paper.
- Reviewing ID billings.
- Reviewing the scope of work to understand engagement requirements.
- Analyzing and mitigating simple tax issue.
- Traveling to client locations and Tax Office.
- Performing work (either in the field or in the office) which includes visual examination of records and other items and preparation and organization of work papers, tax returns and financial statements showing the results.
- Learning to gather, interpret, compile, and analyze data pertinent to work performed by the Firm.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Be familiar with the firm’s methodologies and refers to appropriate firm’s guidance in performing work; developing knowledge about the firm’s methodologies and its service line.
- Participating in interviews to elicit factual information.
- Preparing and or reviewing monthly and annual tax returns.
- Serving as a contributing member of a work team, completing assigned duties of limited scope and communicating with the team leader concerning proper methods to be applied in the engagement context.
- Performing other assigned or required duties
- Gaining professional knowledge and ability primarily through on-the-job training and firm organized training; then able to transfer of knowledge to Associates through on-the-job training.
- Developing understanding of the importance of keeping people informed of status and activities.
- Drafting Management Letters or other reports relating to work performed.
- Taking personal responsibility to ensure feedback is received and reviews are completed.
- Keeping people informed of status and activities.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, majoring in Accountancy/Legal/Tax/Fiscal/business from reputable universities.
- Must have relevant experiences of minimum 2 years in the same field of taxation either working for an accounting firm or multinational company.
- Having professional certification will be advantageous.
- Having strong conceptual, reading, communication, comprehension, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team (teamwork), enthusiastic, taking initiative, and meeting deadlines.
- Be able to manage team in small size
- Having good behavior & work ethics, self confidence, integrity and self discipline.
- Having strong commitment to the Firm.
- Be proficient in English both oral and writing; understanding Mandarin, Japanese or other main foreign languages will be advantageous.
- Be proficient in MS Office & Power Point.
- Be familiar with E-Faktur/E-SPT/E-filling.
- Be willing to travel and work overtime.
- Having an adequate understanding of tax laws and regulations
Strong communication skillsIntegrityCritical thinkingInterpersonal and analytical skillAttention to detailService orientationTime managementProfessional scepticism
Do you want to use your google account?