Responsible to perform multiple projects simultaneously. The person should be a role model for the company’s values. The person must able to lead a higher team during fieldwork and/or maintain a lower risk engagement; involving in multiple projects or receiving controlled assignments of increasing difficulty and responsibility. The duties also include:
- Making proper planning, conducting the audit, reviewing the work and preparing report to the Manager/Senior Manager or Partner.
- Identifying key risk areas in all stages of the audit to reduce the audit risk.
- Guiding/coaching and leading lower level staffs/subordinates to perform the audit properly.
- Performing well in regards to clients acceptance (including survey), billing, collection, etc.
- Reviewing the works of subordinates.
- Presenting and discussing the audit progress and result with Key Management of Clients