Responsible to perform individual project, which main tasks are performing work procedures and preparing reports reflecting the results of the works. The person involves in individual projects as a member, which also comprise of:
- Developing working knowledge of tax and accounting techniques.
- Reviewing scope of work to understand engagement requirements.
- Traveling to client locations.
- Performing work (either in the field or in the office) which includes visual examination of records and other items and preparation and organization of work papers, tax returns and financial statements showing the results.
- Learning to gather, interpret, compile, and analyze data pertinent to work performed by the Firm.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Be familiar with the firm’s methodologies and referring to appropriate firm’s guidance in performing the work.
- Developing knowledge on the firm’s methodologies and its service line.
- Participating in interviews to elicit factual information.
- Preparing and calculating tax payable, preparing monthly and annual tax returns.
- Arranging for tax payment and preparing ID billings.
- Arranging for reporting the return and other documents to Tax Office.
- Serving as a contributing member of a work team, completing assigned duties of limited scope and communicating with the team leader concerning proper methods to be applied in the engagement context.
- Performing other assigned or required duties.