Responsible to perform individual projects, which main tasks are to perform work procedures; and prepare reports reflecting the results of the works.
Involving in individual project member, which also comprises of:
- Conducting background research of organization being audited, including examination of relevant statutes, rules and regulations.
- Traveling to audit site locations and obtaining audit evidence.
- Performing audit fieldwork which includes visual examination of records and other items and preparation and organization of work papers showing the results of audit examinations.
- Learning to gather, interpret, compile, and analyze data pertinent to audits performed by the Firm.
- Reviewing data and other information pertinent to the audit.
- Participating in interviews to elicit factual information.
- Supporting in review draft audit reports.
- Preparing preliminary drafts of audit findings.
- Serving as a contributing member of an audit team, completing assigned duties of limited scope and communicating with the team leader concerning proper methods to be applied in the audit context.