Responsible to perform individual complex or multiple projects simultaneously. This responsibility includes all aspects of engagements, i.e. undertaking comprehensive planning and risk assessments relating to each assignment, following up potential clients, retaining clients, and ensuring high quality of works performed. The person must able to lead a large team during fieldwork. The duties will also include :
- Making proper planning, conducting the engagement, reviewing the work and preparing report to the Senior Manager or Partner.
- Identifying key tax issues in all stages of the engagement.
- Guiding, coaching and leading the lower level staffs to perform the engagement properly.
- Reviewing Management Letters or other reports relating to work performed.
- Successfully undertaking activities related to clients’ acceptance phase, which include surveys to client up to submission of proposal.
- Actively monitoring and taking actions to ensure timely billing and collection.
- Developing and maintaining relationship with client personnel at appropriate levels. Able to maintain clients and communicate well with clients.
- Be familiar with the firm’s methodologies and refers to appropriate Firm’s guidance in performing work, including building knowledge about the firm and its service line.
- Involving in multiple projects and complex assignments.
- Be able to lead larger teams during fieldworks.
- Involving in the development of staff in the Firm and managing staffing resources.
- Participating and contributing efforts to achieve the budget for the engagement.
- Actively involving and contributing to the Firm’s initiatives, bulletin etc.